Our comprehensive and competitive benefits program is just a small part of what separates us from other companies. Explore our current openings and contact us when you are ready to apply.
FedSys provides a competitive benefits package with choices to meet our employees and their eligible dependents needs. A brief summary of these benefits are:0
- Comprehensive PPO Medical, Prescription Drug Coverage, Dental & Vision Insurance (US & International coverage options)
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Healthcare and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Supplemental Employee and Family Life and AD&D insurance options
- Paid Holidays - up to 10 days
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Bi-Weekly (Direct Deposit)
FedSys understands the sensitive and critical nature of government operations and provides augmentation of cleared personnel who are able to perform in these capacities. FedSys administrative professionals provide a wide variety of tasks including expertise in the areas of National Security, Procurement and Acquisition, Inter-Agency Coordination, Human Capital & Resource Management as well as other areas of support.
Whatever the needs of the government, FedSys conducts top to bottom review of each requirement to ensure that a solutions is found which is tailored to the needs of individual customers. The FedSys Program Management team works closely with the customer at each step in the process ensuring that needs continue to be met for the life of the contract and that the each customer maintains a high degree of confidence in the abilities of contractors to continue to support all initiatives and provide seamless service.